- The trip was perfect. Thank you for the arrangements. would love to travel with Destination travels once again.. Thank you Asha for...
- It is almost one month since our arrival from vacation, which was so wonderfully organised & perfectly executed that I fail to find any faults.
- The trip was nice and we had no problem in travel,stay & siteseeing arrangements made by you. Your services for the trip were excellent.
Many thanks for the welcome back mail !!
Me and Jyotika had a wonderful holiday. The Property in Krabi was ...
- Sorry for the delay in replying to your request. I did mean to write to you, just that I have been extremely busy since we have arrived back.
- It was a pleasure booking our holiday with your company. All arrangements were spot on and choice of hotels was excellent. Your...
- Overall the trip was lovely and Greek Island were simply amazing. We both really enjoyed in Mykonos which is such a huge party place.
TAHITI, often call the The Island of Love, cover over two million square miles of the South Pacific Ocean and is comprised of 118 islands spread over five great archipelagos Tahiti, the largest island throughout the country, towering over the ocean like a proud and royal Queen is appropriately crowned by a circle of majestic peaks.
Papeete, meaning the " water basket, " was once a gathering place where Tahitians came to fill their calabashes with fresh waters. Now the invigorating capital city and gateway of the country, boasts world-class resorts, spas, fine dining and unique restaurants, nightclubs, vibrant markets, pearl shops, and boutiques.
The three archipelagos most sought by visitors are the Society Islands, comprised of Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Huahine, Raiatea and Taha'a; The Tuamotu Atolls or "Tahiti's Strand of Pearls", include the atolls of Rangiroa, Manihi, Tikehau, and Fakarava; and the Marquesas, or "The Mysterious Islands."
Embrace the warmth of your Polynesian hosts whose love for their islands is seen through music, dance, and flowers. Enjoy the drama and comfort of the world's perfect hotel room while sleeping above soothing lagoon waters.
Discover how the seclusion and setting of these islands create one of the world's most desirable honeymoon destinations. Celebrate a new romance or a special anniversary in the most romantic spot on earth.