- A big thank you for the amazing honeymoon you arranged for us. Ever since I got in touch with your office, everything has been extremely...
- The trip was perfect. Thank you for the arrangements. would love to travel with Destination travels once again.. Thank you Asha for...
- It is almost one month since our arrival from vacation, which was so wonderfully organised & perfectly executed that I fail to find any faults.
- The trip was nice and we had no problem in travel,stay & siteseeing arrangements made by you. Your services for the trip were excellent.
Many thanks for the welcome back mail !!
Me and Jyotika had a wonderful holiday. The Property in Krabi was ...
- Sorry for the delay in replying to your request. I did mean to write to you, just that I have been extremely busy since we have arrived back.
- It was a pleasure booking our holiday with your company. All arrangements were spot on and choice of hotels was excellent. Your...
- Overall the trip was lovely and Greek Island were simply amazing. We both really enjoyed in Mykonos which is such a huge party place.
Hilton labriz silhouette
From €865 per person
5 night stay, daily breakfast, dinner & return transfers
- Discounted rates for honeymooners
- Early bird discounts upto 30% on room rate
- Children benefit "Kids Go Free"
- Guest staying for more than 5 consecutive nights will receive 1 complimentary return boat
- transfer per stay
Prices are for guidance and are subject to change. Please call or submit a personal quotation form for further details.
Hidden on the most dramatic of all the Seychelles islands, Labriz Silhouette is a stunning five-star resort where breathtaking scenery is equalled only by the lavishly designed rooms and facilities of the hotel.
Lush, emerald green tropical forest and turquoise waters lie before an imposing mountain whose peak tips in a crown of clouded glory. Here sits Labriz Silhouette, Seychelles.
Labriz is placed along a 1.5 km stretch of powder-soft beach, and brings together the key elements of 'fly and flop' relaxation - with a unique spa in an extraordinary natural setting, beautiful beaches and an exceptional selection of five restaurants. For those seeking adventure, treks through the tropical jungle can be arranged, while others can choose to retreat to the Aquum Spa, where mountainside treatment rooms are set on stilts amidst massive boulders
32" LCD TV, 37" LCD TV (Ocean/Mountain Pavilion), 6.5 x 3 meter pool (Ocean/Mountain Pavilion), Air-conditioning, DVD player, Espresso machine (Ocean/Mountain Pavilion), Hairdryer, Mini bar, Outdoor shower, Private Massage/Dining pavilion (Ocean/Mountain Pavilion), Spacious bathtub (Ocean/Mountain Pavilion), Tea & Coffee equipment, Two vanities Wireless Internet
Villas of contemporary design set amidst the lush beauty of Silhouette. Chic, tropical style with modern amenities and comforts. Outdoor showers with views of spectacular Mount Dauban. Size: 88 sq. metres.
Stunning villas allowing guests to wake up to views of sunrise across the Indian Ocean. Tucked away discretely amongst the jungle vegetation, these villas are steps away from Silhouette's white sand beach and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. For those seeking extra luxury, six of these Beach Villas feature a private plunge pool. Size: 101 sq. metres.
The most luxurious Silhouette experience. Eight Mountain Pavilions - each a spacious villa featuring a 6.5 x 3 meter pool set in a private garden. Flanking the villa, the separate pavilion is ideal for en-suite spa treatments or a romantic dinner. For ultimate romance, a large bathtub offers ample space for a shared bath for two. Size: 185 sq. metres.
The most luxurious Silhouette experience. Nine Ocean Pavilions - each a spacious villa featuring a 6.5 x 3 meter pool set in a private garden. Flanking the villa, the separate pavilion is ideal for en-suite spa treatments or a romantic dinner. For ultimate romance, a large bathtub offers ample space for a shared bath for two. Size: 185 sq. metres.
This Seychellois plantation house is the restored home of the Dauban family, previous owners of the island. Built in 1860 by Auguste Dauban, the structure now houses Labriz's Creole specialty restaurant, Grann Kaz. The house itself is built in local takamaka wood and has been kept exactly as it was 140 years ago.
The Grann Kaz experience fuses modern Seychellois spirit with the island's French and English heritage. Once a week, Grann Kaz opens its doors for a traditional 'Soiree Creole' with live band and dancers.
Island cocktails accompanied by views of the Indian Ocean and the deep green forest-covered slopes of Silhouette Mountains.
- Light snack menu during the day, service by the pool area
- Live entertainment at least 3 times per week
- Complimentary management cocktail once a week
- Open daily from midday to 1am
- Fine dining, modern Italian cuisine
- Air-conditioned indoor seating with an outdoor terrace for dining under the stars
- Well stocked wine cellar
- Open for dinner four nights a week
Gourmet pizzas and light snacks by the pool area.
- Pizza and crêpes, service by the pool
- Open daily from noon until 5pm
Exquisite buffets. World cuisine and Creole specialties. Overlooking the pool and featuring views of Silhouette Mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The café is ideal venue for a morning cup of coffee or casual light dining, with views of the Indian Ocean.
A lake-side pavilion offers teppanyaki with the backdrop of the mountain rising over Silhouette. The central show kitchen prepares stunning grilled cuisine, highlighted by freshly caught local seafood.
Fabulous restaurant set close to the beach. Striking interior design with Japanese influences.
Labriz Silhouette also provides its guests with a spa to help them better enjoy their stay on the island. The spa is composed of 6 private treatment villas integrated in the lush tropical forest.
On the rocks emerging from island jungle. Mountainside treatments suites set on stilts amidst massive boulders. Massage, body treatments and signature rituals inspired by the unbelievable setting. Creole-influenced spa therapies surrounded by breathtaking scenery
- 5 Star PADI diving centre with decompression chamber
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness centre
- Excursions/Water Sports
- Tennis Court
- Hotel Facilities
- Business Services
- Laundry Facilities
- 5 Restaurant(s)
- BBQ Grill
- Conference Facilities
- Evening Entertainment
- Reception Safe
- Room Service