- The trip was perfect. Thank you for the arrangements. would love to travel with Destination travels once again.. Thank you Asha for...
- It is almost one month since our arrival from vacation, which was so wonderfully organised & perfectly executed that I fail to find any faults.
- The trip was nice and we had no problem in travel,stay & siteseeing arrangements made by you. Your services for the trip were excellent.
Many thanks for the welcome back mail !!
Me and Jyotika had a wonderful holiday. The Property in Krabi was ...
- Sorry for the delay in replying to your request. I did mean to write to you, just that I have been extremely busy since we have arrived back.
- It was a pleasure booking our holiday with your company. All arrangements were spot on and choice of hotels was excellent. Your...
- Overall the trip was lovely and Greek Island were simply amazing. We both really enjoyed in Mykonos which is such a huge party place.
With the powder-soft sand between your toes, impossibly s.mooth granite rocks soaring out of a cobalt ocean and the sun a permanent fixture in a cloudless sky, you may be forgiven for associating Seychelles with nothing more than the world's most beautiful beaches. But put aside the idea of a deliciously idle fortnight, for here is the opportunity to explore a wondrous natural paradise, an opportunity to be jealously seized and never forgotten.
Island hopping whether by boat, plane or helicopter promises a true sense of the islands' diversity. Each has its own character: a timeless miniature world, flourishing in splendid isolation far from the hubbub of modern life. Nature trails wind their way through granite peaks and lush mist forests, and hidden coves harbour secrets that few, if any, have discovered. Scuba dive in an ocean of kaleidoscopic colours and swim alongside 40-foot long, plankton-eating whale sharks or skim the surface of the turquoise waters on water-skis, a kayak or a catamaran. Indeed, if the world's best fl y-fi shing can't tempt you why not, from the comfort of the boat, enjoy unrivalled deep-sea fishing instead? Your catch could include marlin, sailfish, green jobfish and skipjack tuna.
Alternatively, avoid the ocean's splendours altogether and indulge in a round of golf. In Seychelles there is no shortage of spectacular distractions. None more so than the vivid sunset that marks the end of every evening - an incredible spectrum of colours that is never duplicated. And a staggeringly beautiful curtain-closer to an unforgettable day, no matter how you choose to spend.
Seychelles ' enviable climate is always warm and without extremes. In this tropical haven the temperature seldom drops below 24°C or rises above 32°C. All but the remotest southern islands lie comfortably outside the cyclone belt making Seychelles ' a year round destination for sun worshippers and beach lovers.
Highlight of Seychelles
Valle De Mai Nature Reserve
Seychelles' second UNESCO World Heritage Site is the legendary Vallee de Mai, administered by the Seychelles Islands Foundation. So remarkable that it was once believed to be the original site of the Garden of Eden, this hauntingly beautiful primeval forest is home to some 6000 Coco-de-mer trees, considered to be among the botanical wonders of the world.
The Vallee boasts six endemic palm species as well as many other indigenous trees and is also the last habitat of the endangered Black Parrot.