- The trip was perfect. Thank you for the arrangements. would love to travel with Destination travels once again.. Thank you Asha for...
- It is almost one month since our arrival from vacation, which was so wonderfully organised & perfectly executed that I fail to find any faults.
- The trip was nice and we had no problem in travel,stay & siteseeing arrangements made by you. Your services for the trip were excellent.
Many thanks for the welcome back mail !!
Me and Jyotika had a wonderful holiday. The Property in Krabi was ...
- Sorry for the delay in replying to your request. I did mean to write to you, just that I have been extremely busy since we have arrived back.
- It was a pleasure booking our holiday with your company. All arrangements were spot on and choice of hotels was excellent. Your...
- Overall the trip was lovely and Greek Island were simply amazing. We both really enjoyed in Mykonos which is such a huge party place.
Over water Bungalows
There's nothing more transporting than a room whose foundation is the bottom of the sea
Quite possibly, there is nothing more romantic than waking up in your room, walking out your front door and seeing the crystal-clear blue ocean surround your over water bungalow. As you sit down on the edge with your beloved, you dangle your feet into the cool water and watch in amazement as the colorful fish swim around your toes. Smiling, you tilt your head upwards to feel the morning sun on your face and as your partner takes your hand, you realize that there is no place in the world you would rather be.
Overwater bungalows, designed in the style of traditional island houses, are perhaps the most romantic and certainly the most intimate accommodations in the South Pacific. Over the water bungalows are popular on the islands of Maldives, French Polynesia, Bora Bora, Moorea and Tahiti. Overwater bungalows can also be found in the Cook Islands and are being added to resorts in Fiji.
Many resorts have both overwater bungalows and other room styles. The over water rooms are situated on stilts over a lagoon and most have have sundecks and platforms from which you can step off directly into the lagoon waters for swimming or snorkeling or to contemplate the sunset.
Overwater bungalows offer all the amenities of a deluxe hotel room, with separate bedroom, beautiful sitting area, stocked mini bar, large bathrooms - many with separate tub and shower and private sundeck with direct lagoon access, Many resorts offer a "deluxe" or "premium" overwater bungalow. These bungalows typically present the same amenities and footprint, but feature better views and a bit more privacy. Enjoy intimate room service, join in the fun poolside and tuck into a range of scrumptious lunch menus and snacks or experience beautifully prepared local seafood and a diverse range of dishes in the restaurant.
Bora Bora is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world and one of the most idyllic over-water bungalow experiences.