- The trip was perfect. Thank you for the arrangements. would love to travel with Destination travels once again.. Thank you Asha for...
- It is almost one month since our arrival from vacation, which was so wonderfully organised & perfectly executed that I fail to find any faults.
- The trip was nice and we had no problem in travel,stay & siteseeing arrangements made by you. Your services for the trip were excellent.
Many thanks for the welcome back mail !!
Me and Jyotika had a wonderful holiday. The Property in Krabi was ...
- Sorry for the delay in replying to your request. I did mean to write to you, just that I have been extremely busy since we have arrived back.
- It was a pleasure booking our holiday with your company. All arrangements were spot on and choice of hotels was excellent. Your...
- Overall the trip was lovely and Greek Island were simply amazing. We both really enjoyed in Mykonos which is such a huge party place.
Barbados known as "the Gem of the Caribbean Sea" is mostly made up of soft marine deposits of coral limestone. Here sandstone and clay covers about one sixth of the island. Because of the coral formation, the island has developed numerous underground, streams, waterfalls, and springs which are evident when visiting Harrison’s Cave. Barbados is 21 miles long and 14 miles wide. The highest point is Mount Hillaby, standing just over 1,100 feet. Although small, there is much to see and do on the island. There are Great Houses, many old plantation houses, botanical gardens, tropical rain forests and a national park. A visit to the sugar cane factories would be interesting and one of the distilleries where the rum is made. Beautiful beaches with excellent swimming and various water sports. Sailing is popular along with windsurfing. Golfing enthusiasts are not left out, there are four courses to choose from.
Average Weather by Month
Barbados enjoys warm, sunny weather all year round with average daily highs of 75–85 F. Prevailing northeast trade winds blow steadily and keep conditions comfortable, and the dry season lasts from January to June. Though the hurricane season from June to October brings tropical rainstorms, they usually come in quick showers and are quickly followed by sunny skies.