- The trip was perfect. Thank you for the arrangements. would love to travel with Destination travels once again.. Thank you Asha for...
- It is almost one month since our arrival from vacation, which was so wonderfully organised & perfectly executed that I fail to find any faults.
- The trip was nice and we had no problem in travel,stay & siteseeing arrangements made by you. Your services for the trip were excellent.
Many thanks for the welcome back mail !!
Me and Jyotika had a wonderful holiday. The Property in Krabi was ...
- Sorry for the delay in replying to your request. I did mean to write to you, just that I have been extremely busy since we have arrived back.
- It was a pleasure booking our holiday with your company. All arrangements were spot on and choice of hotels was excellent. Your...
- Overall the trip was lovely and Greek Island were simply amazing. We both really enjoyed in Mykonos which is such a huge party place.
The Oasis boutique beach Resort
Price On Request
- Specials On Request
Prices are for guidance and are subject to change. Please call or submit a personal quotation form for further details.
Located in Tanjung Benoa - Nusa Dua on the southern coast of Bali, The Oasis Boutique Beach Resort is a modern designed beach resort. The resort utilizes local materials from Bali and beyond such as grey andesite stone from Java complemented with dark timber and rattan. All rooms are of simple and functional design with warm wood finishing, timber and terrazzo flooring and large glass door that open to a terrace or balcony. If you are looking for a trendy and contemporer design hotel, something different The Oasis Boutique Beach Resort is the one. The outdoor lobby together with the restaurant creates a feeling of interwoven open space facing our breathtaking 70-meter-long pool and the ocean.
Total number of rooms is 118 rooms.
- 87 Superior Rooms
- 24 Deluxe Rooms
- 5 Ocean Suites
- 2 Pool Suites
All guest rooms and suite offer modern design with the following features: mini bar, selection of local and satellite TV channels with a flatscreen TV, individually control Air Conditioning, IDD telephone, hair dryer and tea/coffee making facilities (not available at superior room), bathroom amenities, complimentary two bottles of mineral water in the room on daily basis and safety box in the room
The Terrace Restaurant -
serves a variety of food throughout the day from traditional breakfast and lunch followed by an innovative selection of the contemporary flavors of Asia
The Terrace bar -
is the place to sit and relax and sip on tropical drink. Lit with blue lights and decorated with wooden chairs, The Terrace Bar provides cozy atmosphere, something interestingly different.
The treatment rooms offer you relaxation, rejuvenation and indulgence. Feature a selection of Spa services from romantic treatments and other special programs