- The trip was perfect. Thank you for the arrangements. would love to travel with Destination travels once again.. Thank you Asha for...
- It is almost one month since our arrival from vacation, which was so wonderfully organised & perfectly executed that I fail to find any faults.
- The trip was nice and we had no problem in travel,stay & siteseeing arrangements made by you. Your services for the trip were excellent.
Many thanks for the welcome back mail !!
Me and Jyotika had a wonderful holiday. The Property in Krabi was ...
- Sorry for the delay in replying to your request. I did mean to write to you, just that I have been extremely busy since we have arrived back.
- It was a pleasure booking our holiday with your company. All arrangements were spot on and choice of hotels was excellent. Your...
- Overall the trip was lovely and Greek Island were simply amazing. We both really enjoyed in Mykonos which is such a huge party place.
Price On Request
- Specials On Request
Prices are for guidance and are subject to change. Please call or submit a personal quotation form for further details.
Ramada Resort Benoa Bali, lies at the tip of Tanjung Benoa peninsula along Bali's southernmost Nusa Dua region. This sleepy fishing community is the perfect hideaway for those seeking a tranquil tropical holiday. The beach is just across the road from the hotel and is more ideal for water sports than swimming. Luckily, the Ramada resort runs a free shuttle bus service to Kuta and Geger beaches which are perfect for swimming and sunbathing. There are two swimming pools on the resort ground, one directly on the beachfront, with a unique view of small fishing boats bobbing in the sea. The TAO restaurant by the beachfront pool serves up mouth-watering Asian dishes and is a big favorite with guests her.
SUPERIOR ROOM WITH GARDEN VIEW
serves a variety of food throughout the day from traditional breakfast and lunch followed by an innovative selection of the contemporary flavors of Asia
DELUXE ROOM WITH POOL VIEW
Deluxe Rooms have views overlooking the Celepok Pool. There are 38 rooms with king size bed and 4 twin beds.
1 BEDROOM VILLA
One bedroom duplex villa with King bed, spacious living room, Balinese style open bathroom with bathtub and shower. Private garden.
2 BEDROOM VILLA
Two bedrooms, one room with King bed and the other with two single beds. Two bathrooms. Balinese style open bathroom with bathtub and shower in master bedroom. Spacious living room. Private garden.
1 BEDROOM VILLA WITH POOL
One bedroom with one king bed, spacious living room with kitchenette. Balinese style open bathroom with bathtub and shower. Private garden with plunge pool. Suitable for honeymooners or couples looking for more privacy.
BEDROOM VILLA WITH POOL
Two bedrooms with private swimming pool, one room with King bed and the other with two single beds. Two bathrooms with bathtub. Balinese style open bathroom with bathtub and shower in master bedroom. Spacious living room with kitchenette. Private garden with plunge pool.
Enjoy tropical breezes while dining on Indonesian and International favourites at the Sea view Restaurant, afterwards relax with a coffee or liqueur at the Surya Lobby Lounge and listen to the ballads from our quartet. Across from the hotel by the beach is Tao Restaurant, be there at sundown and try one of the delightful cocktails. As the light slowly fades order from the menu of fine Asian cuisine. The perfect way to end the day.
A full range of Juices, soft drinks, beers, wines, selected snacks and light meals.
TAO Beachside Bar & Restaurant
Authentic Asian cuisine with 80 seat capacity.
Tanjung Terrace Restaurant
Open for breakfast from 06:30 hrs to 11:00 hrs.
To nourish the spirit and soul, traditional massage, body treatments and beauty therapy await at Amadapa Spa. Relax the body and awaken the senses with rejuvenating aromatherapy treatments by our expert therapists in the spa or at the Bale Bengong by Celepok and Tao pools.
Be pampered in the serenity of our Amadapa Spa after a day under the sun or a day at work